Friday, March 28, 2008

Funny How Life Takes Over

I started this blog back when I wasn't working. I had much more time and every intention of keeping up on it - and I did sooooooooooo well for such a long time!! Then life took over. I got a full time job, then I had a nightmare situation with my business software crashing, and 3 weeks later, I'm still trying to dig myself out.

I've also been working on a really cute mini-backpack as a custom order for one of my friends on the jewery forum, and now I have to start doing research for a very exciting business venture that might be headed my way (I'll dish more in another post - I promise!!).

Now, I'm not saying I'll be able to post as much as I did before, but I will make a consious effort to get on here at least once a week. I miss being here, and hopefully you miss me as well? lolol!

No comments: