Saturday, April 5, 2008

Well, mini-backpack to be exact.

This is a custom order bag I just finished. She wanted a mini backpack and gave me ideas for things that would be convenient - like a place for her cell phone, a spot for keys and a pocket inside for things that she didn't want to fall to the bottom. She said she loved bling and that quilted was cool, and I happened upon the most perfect fabric.

I think I got in pretty much everthing she wanted and infused my style along with an attention to details and craftmenship (i.e. all seams being double stitched for extra durability.). I made the pattern for this one too.

My model is 9 yo DD, so it looks a little bigger than it is, but I wanted to share, cuz' I'm thrilled with how it turned out. So happens the new owner seems to like it too!! What do ya think?






No comments: