Saturday, August 8, 2009

My booth got butterflied!!!

We do First Fridays Art Walk the first Friday of every month, May through September. It's a nice little festival atmosphere with a great group of awesome artists (many of them from Etsy as well). This time, at the last moment, daughter and I came up with a fabulous idea for decorating the booth for a little pizazz.

We ended up spending hours punching out hundreds of little butterfiles out of scrapbook paper and both of us ended up with aching hands. But I think the result was so pretty!!! What do you think?








Oh, and hubby and daughter got to enjoy a nice carriage ride as well! They had so much fun!!!







5 comments:

Barb Macy said...

Awesome, Jen! Love the butterflies. Too bad you didn't get more sales. Oh well, it looked like you had a beautiful day with your girl!

Happileerving said...

jen your booth looked wonderful with all the butterflies. What a great summertime idea.
Bonnie

Cynthia Newcomer Daniel said...

The butterflies are great! Your displays look lovely.

Stacie @ azoho.com said...

Love the butterflies, I can only imagine how much your hands hurt! Love your booth ;-)

The Poet or Not said...

Jen, I've been out of town on a family emergency and just arrrived home. I decided to check out your blog! I loooovvvveeee the butterflies! They are so pretty; it was worth the effort.

I'll write more later. I'm still distracted with family woes.