Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another Treasury Tuesday

Today's treasury is a hands-down, easy pick for me! Fall is my very favorite season. I love everything about it, from the colors, to the chill in the air, to the smells. I even love how it starts getting dark earlier, since I'm such a night person!

This treasury is called "Burnt Orange" and it was created by SuzyQQuilts , who's shop is full of quilted yummies, including quilts, wall hangings and even totes and reusable sandwich bags! You should check her out sometime!!

2 comments:

TMCPhoto said...

In the last few years I've really started to become abig fan of the colour orange. One reason is that it's a fresh and enegetic colour, on the other hand It's a peer pressure thing, a good friend has her whole home painted in varying shades of orange and while I've never been one to jump off a bridge just because some one else was I know a good thing when I see it :)

The Family Jewels said...

I love a good orange too, but it has to be the right orange, if you know what i mean! This orange is awesome and so autumnal!!