Monday, February 2, 2009

Bling Ring - Wee Bit of Irish

It's getting to that time of the year when everyone likes to claim that they have a bit of Irish in them. I can actually claim that I have a LOT of Irish, and I think, so does this ring.

The colors in this ring are perfect for St. Patricks Day, but would go beautifully any other day of the year as well.

This ring is big, bold and oh so dramatic, just the way I love my rings!It is completely handcrafted using a large guage of copper. The gorgeous erinite color Swarovski crystal are then wire wrapped onto it using a thin guage of copper.

This particular ring is a size 7.5, but I would be happy to make it for you in your size. Just let me know your size and I'll make it custom for you!Free gift box with ring.

You can purchase this ring here - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=20550729










No comments: