So, back in November, 14 year old DS pulled out some red colored copper wire that I've had for ages and decided he wanted a bracelet. So I sat him down with my chart of weaves and he picked out the beez to butterflies weave. But with the guage of the wire, the bracelet would be too skinny, so we decided that I could double it.
I had every intention of finishing the bracelet before his birthday in the first week of December, but I really underestimated how much work it would take. These are tiny rings, 2.75mm, 20 guage wire, and it took a gazillion of them. I could only work on it for a little at a time before I'd have to put it down.
Then my trunk show came up, and then the holidays, and other projects, and then, I ran out of wire!! It was a couple of weeks before I was able to find and purchase more. This last week I've been determined to finish it, because I am so over the darn thing!!!
Well, I finally finished it tonight!!!!! Yessssss!!!!! So without further ado, here it is!!! It's a good thing I love my son!!! lol!!