Monday, February 11, 2008

Life of an Incurable Insomniac

Okay, it's 3:13 in the morning here and I am wide awake. Hubby will be on his way out to work in about an hour and a half and I'm sure I will still be up. Fortunately, the kids don't have to go to school tomorrow, so I can sleep in a bit.

I have been dealing with insomnia for as long as I can remember. Sometimes it really sucks, especially if I have to wake up really early for something. But it is what it is, and it is what I am. I accept it.

Unfortunately, it's hard for me to work on jewelry at this time of night (er, morning) as my motor skills aren't as awake as my mind. One thing that I've been doing a lot more of at this time though, is writing. I have been writing a lot more recently, which I'm really happy about! I used to write all the time, and I missed it. This time of the night is perfect for that, as my brain is usually working over time right about now.

Okay, I'm off to let my brain wander around a story or two!

No comments: