Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rainy Day Meanderings

We're having a nice, rainy day Saturday today. It's cold and yucky outside, but we're all warm and cozy indoors. We even had Italian tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch and DD and I are planning to make brownies this afternoon.

I've been meaning to post an entry here for days, but I've been so busy with various projects. I have some sterling silver stacking rings that I finished and must take a photo of to list online, and I'm working on a fabulous celtic cross pendant and necklace. I am also drawing up a design for another purse, and I finally finished up a tutorial I've been working on for this bracelet here:



I will be selling the tutorial on Etsy and my website, but will be offering for free for my loyal readers and my friends over at the forum : http://www.starvingjewelryartists.com/index
If you are interested, make sure to leave a comment or send me a PM over at the forum.

Well, that's about it for my comfy, rainy day. Hope your weekend finds you all well!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi! I love this! I hope you will be considering more tutorials! Especially for the Copper Romanov Chainmaille Bracelet!! Thanks!
Linda