Friday, February 15, 2008

My Cunning Plan

One of the things that I do pretty darn well is sewing. My mother taught me how to sew at an early age and I've pretty much been doing it for as long as I can remember. I can pretty much make myself anything I want - from new dresses to curtains to purses and headbands.

I am a real enteprenuer at heart. I am always thinking about ways that I can make money off of my talents, so it really doesn't surprise me that I've come up with my newest little plot...

I've been surfing the etsy shops a lot lately. It seems that sewn items sell really well there, especially cute little purses. I have some cute black fabric with hot pink polka dots that I've been dying to make a purse out of...

I've already drawn out the design, and made a pattern. Now on to cutting out the material and assembling it. :-) On to yet another side venture!!!

No comments: